HOSPITAL BEDDING IN THE USA
Bedding & Laundering
Hospital facilities = $37 Billion is spent on linens and laundry
Upto 25% of linen is replaced each year due to wear, theft and staining=major line expense.
One person can change soiled fitted sheet in less than
1 minute - without stripping the bed! Patients are more comfortable and staff saves more time
2-3% of hospital budgets are spent on linens and laundering
7% of all the industrial water in the U.S. is used by healthcare facilities
The average hospital uses 315 gallons water per patient bed per day
Cost of water increased +41% from 2010 to 2016
Including the cost of each layer,expense of disposal,and the labor cost
to peel and change - Peelaways is the most effective alternative to traditional bed sheets.
Why Peelaways For Your healthcare Facility
- We save you money on your bedding costs.
- No replacement sheets to purchase
- Peelaways are disposable, waterproof, soft and comfortable.
- Dramatically saves labor for bed changing and laundry costs to improve profitability!
- Reduce inventory of linens. Less inventory = better cash flow!
- Comprehensive training program for staff.
- SAVES YOU MONEY!!!